Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nung nung Waterfalls

Another hidden beauty of Bali, just visited this place couple weeks ago on photo hunting trip with my friends. First things came in my mind that the waterfall would be just another tourist site like Git-git when my friends asked me to a photo hunting to a waterfall in Plaga


Surprisingly this beautiful waterfall is so quite we only met a tourist couple from Spain while on the site, They came because of their tour guide knows the place. Not well known likes Git-git waterfalls in Buleleng, might be because the waterfall is quite hard to reach.



To get to the waterfalls you have to walk down hill just like in Git-git waterfalls, the different is you need more effort because its steeper more than 45 degree. I had problems myself while walked back from the waterfalls, made me took a rest twice just to take a breathe like all the air in my lungs being sucked not to mention sore feet for couple days.



I personally not recommend older people and children’s to go there. But anyway the waterfall is beautiful to see. Personal thanks to Bli Wayan Suwitra and Bli Gede Mahayasa for brought me there.

1 comments:

Mohammad AL_Lohaidan said...

You guys are so lucky, I never been in Indonesia before, and thank God for "Google earth" for helping me to plan my trip to Bali
anyway I'm familiar with gitgit waterfall it's all over the internet, and to be honest I don't like crowded places especially that I'm a photographer, you'll not be able to take a decent photographs without someone disturbing you.

Take care

Regards
Mohammad